SUBMIT A GUEST POST
- Word count minimum: 600 words
- Word count maximum: 5000 words
- Average Recommended: 1500 words
- Format: Google Docs
- Inclusion of research-backed information and/or expert quotes to support claims
- Attached author byline and any bio information you would like included at the bottom of your published article
- Your submitted content is of high quality.
- Post should be well written and proofread with no grammatical or spelling errors.
- We love detailed articles, with a minimum word limit of 1000 words. Certain exceptions can be made in case of newsworthy content.
- Articles need to be Copyscape passed and should not be published anywhere else.
- Only include non-promotional links to relevant sources (maximum 2-3 links) in content body.
- Topic should be related to digital marketing (SEO, social media, traffic generation, blogging, email marketing, paid advertising etc.)
- Topic should not be already covered on our blog.
We have a lot to say, and our readers are ready to listen up. What our audiences care most about:
- B2B Marketing
- Social Media Marketing & Management
- Workplace Motivation
- Workplace Tips
- HR, Hiring or Recruiting
- Business Technology
- Small Business or Startups
Our editorial team reserves the right to make edits or copy suggestions should we deem them necessary. In most cases, these edits have to do with small grammatical errors or unattributed statistics and links.
We do not guarantee to accept content to be published on the Happy Agencies blog once turned in and reviewed.
Note – We get many requests for guest post contributions every day and we only publish the selected ones which meet our guidelines. Please allow us 1-2 weeks to get back to you for any update regarding your article.